The main purpose of Engelvels Foundation MTÜ
is charitable support in education on democratic principles. We will help children in developing countries to access education.
In order to achieve its purpose, the foundation deals with
- capital accumulation;
- cooperation with similar foundations;
- charitable sales and running auctions.
- Every life has equal value.
- Affecting a maximum amount of people in need for every capital unit.
- Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. We support activities aimed at self-sufficiency.
Education is a priority. In accordance with the principles of the foundation, we will disburse grants to developing countries through partner organizations.
We believe that everyone has the right to education. Through the commitment to education, we can have an influence on different areas in need. Working on problems on grass-roots level brings along the biggest possible effect.
Education helps to reduce poverty, supports growth and incomes. This increases the possibility of a longer lifespan, healthier life and the possibility to support families. Education reduces stillbirths and helps to fight with diseases like HIV and AIDS. To summarize - education is one of the most important investments every country can do for its people and future.